Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review of Personal Raspberry Finsbury

Ok as you can see shes a little hefty at the moment. Which i must say is my main drawback on this is (mind you this is my very first /& currently only Filofax) that here is not much give in the leather. But I will give a list of my personal Pro's & Con's.

Pro's
1. Beautiful Color 
2. Love the Texture of the leather
3. Fits perfectly in my purse
4. Good quality inner lining. 

Cons's
1. Doesn't lay flat on its own.
2. No give in the strap so i have to squeeze it to get it to snap closed
3. Pen loop is very small and does not fit any of the pens/pencil I use. 
4. Do not use the back zip pocket.
5. Don't use the card pockets. 

I know that these are trivial but thats my assessment. I can't wait for my Aqua Malden to arrive. I hear/ have seen via YouTube that you can fit quite a bit in it and think that i will like the pocket set up much more. Granted I will toggle between the 2 based on my mood/ outings for the day. 

I still love it though and still consider her a Win purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment