Tuesday, July 23, 2013

First Things First: What I'm working with



This is my Personal Sized Finsbury in Raspberry. Her name is Fin. Yes i know that is a rather masculine name for a female... but I'd rather that than call it a he being pink/purple and full of stickers (though some would argue that that is funner!). She is my First Filofax and I must say it was love at first sight. I have always had a thing against planners with interchangeable pages. I think it stems from my mom always carrying a beast of one for work while I was growing up and well making me carry it when i went with her... It was like medical textbook sized and heft no joke! Plus I always thought they had ugly pages... I know I know... Blasphemy!!! the Horror!!!... well I still feel that way and was always on the search for the perfect adgenda.. With cute designs & colors, enough space to write in all my daily to-do's, assignments, chores, etc... Which in turn ended up in me changing/buying new adgendas 4-5 times a year.. plus i have this crazy thing that since i don't keep a journal I always keep my adgendas... well since highschool. Odd habit that. Which brings me to my next point... i ended up carrying like 3 different notebooks and my current adgenda as there was no way to keep all of my information in one place... I tried DIY'ing my own.. that worked great until i set it up and never used it... Then I saw the Filofax trend and was amazed at the creativity people have with it and knew that it was meant for me... So here we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment